Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teammate was probably using a client or trolling. Not Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

longhill02

I don't know if he was using a client of if he was trolling but. he kept flying back to his old position cause whenever you jump and enable fly on a client you usually go back to your original position.
Here's a screenshot I sent one of the Jr.Mods. I have a 1 minute 40 second video recorded but it won't let me attach it. I can send through email though.
1603181708368.png

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I don't know if he was using a client of if he was trolling but. he kept flying back to his old position cause whenever you jump and enable fly on a client you usually go back to your original position.
Here's a screenshot I sent one of the Jr.Mods. I have a 1 minute 40 second video recorded but it won't let me attach it. I can send through email though.
View attachment 10675
Just use YouTube to get a video link and you shouldn’t post about these things if you already reported the player,
Requesting lock🔒

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Just use YouTube to get a video link and you shouldn’t post about these things if you already reported the player,
Requesting lock🔒
He also could submit a report on the forums with a link to the youtube video like you said.

Brownedisepic

View attachment 10675
wait out of context how do u get that chat in skyblock drem

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
If you feel that a player is Abusing/Hacking make sure to report them using the correct form of evidence here:

Status
Not open for further replies.