Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TEAMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

justi2_0

those guys....
my own opinion on teamers: Those guys just dont know how to win alone and thats why they get their friend just to "have fun" and team in a SOLO skywars game and its pissing me off. This isnt the first game im with them and i just want them to be gone please. White_Hopper __BeCeJIyH4uK__ are their names click on yellow text for proof

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hi,

Next time make sure to include the nametag of the rule breaking player(s) in the video as there is not evidence of who the players in the clip provided above are. Just to let you know though, I have checked and both teamers are banned from a different report.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
justi2_0

justi2_0

Hi,

Next time make sure to include the nametag of the rule breaking player(s) in the video as there is not evidence of who the players in the clip provided above are. Just to let you know though, I have checked and both teamers are banned from a different report.
their nametags are provided in the link you clicked on to see the video :D (the yellow textline)

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
their nametags are provided in the link you clicked on to see the video :D (the yellow textline)
The player names are not visible in the video, which is essential. Next time, try to make sure that the nametags are visible in the proof. And as instructed by others, this is not the right place for the report.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hello justi2_0,
Your issue has been solved by the community, hence this thread will be locked. 🔒
If you have further questions you can ask the query in Community Assistance or reach out in #assistance_chat on JartexNetwork Discord Server.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.