Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Team Koths

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
Team Koths​

Suggestion Details:
On the new KitPvP map there are no corners around the koths that you can stay on, so you can get knocked easily.​
So, I got an idea to add team capping, same like on Factions. The whole team is able to cap it until everyone gets knocked. 10 people in a team with an ally is a total of 20 members, in my opinion the maximum number of players in team should be just 5, not 10.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would be useful to make the koths more competitive, and it actually makes sense for a team gamemode.​

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
Team Koths​

Suggestion Details:
On the new KitPvP map there are no corners around the koths that you can stay on, so you can get knocked easily.​
So, I got an idea to add team capping, same like on Factions. The whole team is able to cap it until everyone gets knocked. 10 people in a team with an ally is a total of 20 members, in my opinion the maximum number of players in team should be just 5, not 10.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would be useful to make the koths more competitive, and it actually makes sense for a team gamemode.​
I like the idea only because there are no corners on the new koths, although I don't think that an allied team should be able to cap it as well. That means that it will still be 10 members instead of 20 like u said.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
The koth event can certainly be improved especially since it is the "main" event of the server, about the teams, maybe reducing to 7 members can be good, because if a team is active with 10 members, it easily dominates the warzone, but I have rarely seen that.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
The addition of the Koth in team + Payout top team is going to be great! This can really revolutionize the Pvp of Jartex, which was until now only on "1v1". With this addition, we could have great competition between team and a real stakes to be in the top 3, with big team fight! Very hype for the future

The /team perks will be very useful if it is fixed.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Difficulted​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ ovq