Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teach me!

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Depends, if ur good at pvp, and can speed bridge, rush. I prefer to rush. Just learn to bridge a bit faster than normal, Jartex players 90% of them can speed bridge soo make sure to be one of those 90%. Camping isnt effective because others can get super stacked while ur just camping at ur base. Thats my opinion!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z33H33

Z33H33

Depends, if ur good at pvp, and can speed bridge, rush. I prefer to rush. Just learn to bridge a bit faster than normal, Jartex players 90% of them can speed bridge soo make sure to be one of those 90%. Camping isnt effective because others can get super stacked while ur just camping at ur base. Thats my opinion!
Oh thank you for the fast response I was just wondering what was the best Helped a lot :)

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Oh thank you for the fast response I was just wondering what was the best Helped a lot :)
Yeah, theres alot of tutorials on speed bridging. its simple, u can practice in a bedwars game above ground or in a survival game. It took me about 1week to learn to speed bridge and another 2 weeks to ninja bridge, ninja bridge is like speed bridging but faster and its more risky of falling into the void.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z33H33

Z33H33

I tired to speed b
Yeah, theres alot of tutorials on speed bridging. its simple, u can practice in a bedwars game above ground or in a survival game. It took me about 1week to learn to speed bridge and another 2 weeks to ninja bridge, ninja bridge is like speed bridging but faster and its more risky of falling into the void.
ridge but I always fall of :(

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
I tired to speed b

ridge but I always fall of :(
Thats called learning my friend, just try to time ur sneak with the edge of the block, then place another block realease it and at the end hold sneak again

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Rush is much better than camping at your base waiting for ur opponent to rush you and u can’t really get stacked since there are no diamonds or emeralds

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z33H33

Z33H33

Rush is much better than camping at your base waiting for ur opponent to rush you and u can’t really get stacked since there are no diamonds or emeralds
Great now I will rush :) I always camped I am so scared

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
i thought ninja and speed were the same thing

i have been trying to speed from like 4 month and i still fall off but i still dont give up
and keep falling and eventually rage quit xD