Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Talk About JARTEX!

ProWild

Hi Guys U Know im ProWild!;)ahha But I Have Something To Tell!!Its All About >JARTEX<
JAXTEX is the Official Fun To Play!& You Can Play Without Using Cracked Minecraft!
#1-U Didn't Waste Money To Buy Original Minecraft
#2-Only Jartex Have a simple Game Play!More Players,More Fun Things To DO!Am i Right?
#3-Vote Everyday??Well...U Didn't wasting TIME To Vote!U Can Get Rewards The -REAL MONEY-!
#4-Want To Be TOP Players Of All?Well...Do Something Trick Or Strategy. (Just Don't Do SCAMS!)
#5-JARTEX Also Supported..LOl If Someone Try To Hack Well...You CAn'T Sry;)
#6-JARTEX Have Many Official Updated!!Every Year So Be Ready for IT!
#7-Meet Some Trusted Friends!Like Me;)(Reminder: Don't ever Give ur password or any information about ur Life;))
#8-I Know Most of Kids Want To Play Minecraft After SCHOOL!;)>STUDY & FINISH Homework Before Play<
#9-Think Before Buy In JARTEX SHOP;)>I Know Food Most Important<But Really Think 1st;)
#10-If U Want More Players To Play >JARTEX<well..Make It Viral Do Some Youtubing,Post In FB,Instagram & Tell Your Friends About The GAME!

If U Have More Something To Say!Just Reply;)

Im ProWild This is All I Know In JARTEX NETWORK ...Many Days & Months I Played This Game..well Most Of I Played is PRISON Just VISIT!do/ps h ProWild ...;)

I Have Something To WISH!That I Become Thug Rank ehhe....Im Not rich..But I have Faith and Love on My Family:)

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
You seem a kind and funny guy, btw i didn't like this post because it's full of CAPS :/ and other type features like things that has any server.