Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

talents because im so talented

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
In my opinion, I suggest you to choose Healer Kit or Rusher Kit. Some people may disagree but as I mentioned- In my opinion it's the best kits.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
CertifiedBeans CertifiedBeans , you pretty much don't need talents to win skywars, but if you really want to get them, analyse your gameplay and choose the talents that correspond to it. Anyways, the talents I use are Last stand, Rage, Lava/Fire resistance or whatever its called and lastly Adrenaline which I switch with last stand depending on what I'm doing.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
In my opinion, I suggest you to choose Healer Kit or Rusher Kit. Some people may disagree but as I mentioned- In my opinion it's the best kits.
Damn he talking bout talents not kits.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CertifiedBeans

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
I was talking about talents, however I appreciate the tips you gave me, I have tried to unlock the healer kit for a while now, unfortunately I still havenā€™t unlocked it yet.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CertifiedBeans

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
CertifiedBeans CertifiedBeans , you pretty much don't need talents to win skywars, but if you really want to get them, analyse your gameplay and choose the talents that correspond to it. Anyways, the talents I use are Last stand, Rage, Lava/Fire resistance or whatever its called and lastly Adrenaline which I switch with last stand depending on what I'm doing.
Yeahh I currently use Andrenaline, Rage and something else related to bow and arrow, I was just seeking some advice from the higher ups! Thank you I appreciate your response!

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
In all honesty, I think the best talent that you can choose for bedwars and skywars is yourself.