Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Sync MC online staff with discord online staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Minecraft Username:
Bobsilowski​

What is the suggestion about?
Sync MC online staff with discord online staff​

Description:
Whenever I am trying to help whitelist a player who has a security alert, I find that I don't know which staff to ping because I can't keep up with which staff are online and offline.

If it were possible, could the bot detect when the player goes online in MC and give them a role that users can ping on discord for whitelist and other needs. This reduces unnecassary pings and allows for easier assistance​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Speed up whitelists and allow for more knowledge over staff positions​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have seen your suggestion and I have decided to vote with NEGATIVE

Good evening,
iSaMeD0OM_

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
After reviewing i decided to downvote your suggestion because i don't think this should be added.

If you want to discuss my vote dm me on discord pelase.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
bobsilowski bobsilowski Staff aren't going to get hurt if you ping them once or twice for assistance. And if they say they are not on the game you can ping another staff or ask the staff who said they are not on the game to inform it to any other staff.
This is really complicated to make and not so useful !
I am going with a -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bobsilowski

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
bobsilowski bobsilowski Staff aren't going to get hurt if you ping them once or twice for assistance. And if they say they are not on the game you can ping another staff or ask the staff who said they are not on the game to inform it to any other staff.
This is really complicated to make and not so useful !
I am going with a -1
It would be more useful than 10 different people tagging different staff for one whitelist. I don't think that it would be that difficult personally given that the bot can already identify if your account is linked.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
It would be more useful than 10 different people tagging different staff for one whitelist. I don't think that it would be that difficult personally given that the bot can already identify if your account is linked.
I have never seen anyone in my time on discord tagging 10 different staff to get whitelisted. As I have a little bit of knowledge on coding this can be hard to me but I have no idea about how it is going to effect the developers

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, bobsilowski​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This could potentially create flood within the Discord server, as well as a decrease in the performance of the Minecraft server. Though your idea from your point of view was nice!
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.