Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Switch the Level Leaderboard to Clan Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Switch the Level Leaderboard to Clan Leaderboard​

Suggestion Details:
Currently there is a level leaderboard, during when the lobby was updated. The leaderboard didn't exist so I figure they put that there so the building has a purpose. Well sooner or later, the leaderboard will no longer be needed as people are quickly climbing up to level 100 with the use of boosters. I suggest that the leaderboard should be changed to the clan leaderboard.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Level leaderboard one day won't be useful​

Extra Information:
incase some people dont know what the level leaderboard im talking about:
View: https://i.imgur.com/bcPXf1j.png

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1, the level leaderboard should always be there as it's a basically global and needed leaderboard which all minigames servers has it. A clan level leaderboard could be added to the side or in another building.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
-1, the level leaderboard should always be there as it's a basically global and needed leaderboard which all minigames servers has it. A clan level leaderboard could be added to the side or in another building.
Although what happens when there is 15 level 100s?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
It should still stay, dont see any reason not to.
Leaderboard would not be useful as it just shows 15 random players with the same level

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Leaderboard would not be useful as it just shows 15 random players with the same level
"leaderboard would useful" yes i agree bro... bro it's a level leaderboard it should still be included in the lobby even if it was 15 people. they could increase it's size or do anything. it's basically a global feature that should be permanent similar to any other server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
"leaderboard would useful" yes i agree bro... bro it's a level leaderboard it should still be included in the lobby even if it was 15 people. they could increase it's size or do anything. it's basically a global feature that should be permanent similar to any other server
Okay. Lets say in 1 year, there is 100 level 100s. What would happen? Also what would do you mean "leaderboard would useful"?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Okay. Lets say in 1 year, there is 100 level 100s. What would happen? Also what would do you mean "leaderboard would useful"?
Maybe more levels could be added so level 100 players could grind level a second time

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Maybe more levels could be added so level 100 players could grind level a second time
I also thought of this and spoke to someone about it and has been suggested countless of times and denied.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
I also thought of this and spoke to someone about it and has been suggested countless of times and denied.
fair enough but still isnt an excuse or a reason to remove the level leaderboard. add a clan one and keep the level is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.