Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Swiftness 3

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
What do you guys think about swiftness 3 PvP?
The switching sets can be easily fixed, but that will only kill the playerbase that is left because most of them are just doing economy with the sets instead of using, so is it better to wait until next season instead of fixing it now?

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I would say fix it next season because it is what most people use when going out to pvp. + it adds value to the sets, and also adds to the market economy.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
imo fix it next season, removing it right now would kill the playerbase as you said, and also it would be unfair to those who spent money to max their sets, + reasons stated by EMF123. Basically theres no reason to remove sp3 as i dont see any advantages it could bring rn

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Don't fix it or player count will go from 50 billion to 50. Pika kitpvp is a perfect example, Thiemo removed the speed 3 bug then it died.

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't see why we should remove speed 3 it is now part of jartex and part of its economy. As Qubow said, I've heard feedback from Pika that since speed 3 has been fixed, there aren't many people left.. so unless you want to do the same on Jartex, we're only 20 players in line why not but I think there are other problems to solve before this one

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
It's different between Pika and Jartex, Pika's kit died because their glitch sets were removed, and they got no way to earn money. Unlike us, we have fishing which players made at least 20M+, so we can keep up the economy.
I don't see a problem with removing speed 3, though the knockback is pretty bad to play with speed 3, but it's nice with speed 2.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
It's different between Pika and Jartex, Pika's kit died because their glitch sets were removed, and they got no way to earn money. Unlike us, we have fishing which players made at least 20M+, so we can keep up the economy.
I don't see a problem with removing speed 3, though the knockback is pretty bad to play with speed 3, but it's nice with speed 2.
jartex staff try not to make the server worse by unnecessary changes challenge (hard)

as many others said, personally i dont see the need to remove sp3 right now urgently, its not like its an "abuse" that only small amount of players know of, anyone can get it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
jartex staff try not to make the server worse by unnecessary changes challenge (hard)

as many others said, personally i dont see the need to remove sp3 right now urgently, its not like its an "abuse" that only small amount of players know of, anyone can get it
I never said it got to be removed urgently, it doesn't have to. This is just a discussion, I thought it would be cool because speed 2 PvP matches more with the knockback

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Remove speed 3 and see what happens, I guarantee the player count will flop. The pvp or knockback has no meaning here, if you remove speed 3 you are killing kitpvp.