Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Swearing with disease rule

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Okay so these staff have this rule called 'swearing with a disease/disability' which basically mean you can't say anything that they think is considered a disease/disability.

I said that the new discord update gave me autism.
Apparently I can't say that word because it's swearing???? And a disease?????? Or a disability?????

Last time I checked it's a mental disorder and not a disease or disability. Also I'm completely missing the 'swearing with' part.

To make this even more interesting this is what the official Jartex rules state as explanation:
Screenshot_2022-08-28-19-16-09-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

'To attack a player' which I didn't do but yet I am muted.

I'm not here to blame y'all for not being professionals considering your age but please fix your stuff bruh.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Davidva Davidva , If you think you punishment was not justified make a staff report

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Davidva Davidva , If you think you punishment was not justified make a staff report
It's not about reporting a staff, it's about their rules being unclear. They have other rules than they show the community.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Davidva

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yeah am unaware of it
Its quite unfortunate
There are so many rule out there which are "Dependent on staff"
It's not even dependant on staff. The explanation of the official Jartex rules state that I should be absolutely fine.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I should be absolutely fine.
Yes thats what am saying
I dont think your case was punishable
Just make a staff report, staff will be punished, you will be unmuted, other staff will be explained the rule again
All in all, happy ending

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Okay so these staff have this rule called 'swearing with a disease/disability' which basically mean you can't say anything that they think is considered a disease/disability.

Apparently I can't say that word because it's swearing???? And a disease?????? Or a disability?????

Last time I checked it's a mental disorder and not a disease or disability. Also I'm completely missing the 'swearing with' part.

To make this even more interesting this is what the official Jartex rules state as explanation:
View attachment 22404

I'm not here to blame y'all for not being professionals considering your age but please fix your stuff bruh.
Well.. this rule is really unclear tbh but just try avoiding saying: "autistic" "retarded" etc... if u saw that it gets you in trouble even if u meant to insult someone or not. As kaivalya mentioned up u can make a staff report about it.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka

View attachment 22404

Lol, same thing happened to me. During an event, I just said “this is just a cancer” and I got muted for the same reason. I agree with you, they need to remove (or fix) this dumb rule.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Lol, same thing happened to me. During an event, I just said “this is just a cancer” and I got muted for the same reason. I agree with you, they need to remove (or fix) this dumb rule.
if u say it like that i agree, how ever if u want to insult someone saying "retarded" or "this autistic" then no.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

View attachment 22404

i got muted back a month ago for mentioning the word ''cancer'' and not even directing towards anyone, highly doubt you can do shit about that