Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Suspicious temporary 24h ban

MegatowerC

Hello guys, my name is MegatowerC on the server, diamond rank donator, lvl 64 bedwars player, part of the top first clans. I got banned randomly while i was playing with my other 2 friends, from the same ip. Is that a problem? Console banned me from client modifications but honestly, i wasnt wasting time hacking. Maybe i was a little bit laggy, but even tho, what is happening with this console and why is it banning people that easy... I want to be checked to proove to admins that i was not hacking.

Solution
I don't see any ban in your punishment history.
That means it was just an ip conflict.
You must have similar IP to a player who was banned in past or must have used some sort of VPN.
Just restart your router a few times and it will be fixed.
If it doesnt work, go to assistance chat on Jartex discord and state your issue there.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You must have similar IP to a player who was banned in past or must have used some sort of VPN.
Just restart your router a few times and it will be fixed.
If it doesnt work, go to assistance chat on Jartex discord and state your issue there.

Last edited:
Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MegatowerC

okay, i understood the fact, what can i do to get my ip unbanned in this case? i'm losing an entire day of grinding trophies and it's not even my fault, i mean, can't you ban only the hacker that played from my ip?

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
can't you ban only the hacker that played from my ip?
No, thats because
You could have just made an alt and hacked using that alt.
Thats why they can't just ignore it.
Like i said just restart the router a few times and if it doesn't work go to assistance chat on discord.

ned_

Donator
Donator
The fact that ur getting ip-confilict is that what u wanna do is restart ur router

Last edited:

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
It happens sometimes but no worries as mentioned if it happened again you'll need to restart your router or ask a mod to help you

ned_

Donator
Donator
It happens sometimes but no worries as mentioned if it happened again you'll need to restart your router or ask a mod to help you
actually asking a staff member wont help at all

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hello guys, my name is MegatowerC on the server, diamond rank donator, lvl 64 bedwars player, part of the top first clans. I got banned randomly while i was playing with my other 2 friends, from the same ip. Is that a problem? Console banned me from client modifications but honestly, i wasnt wasting time hacking. Maybe i was a little bit laggy, but even tho, what is happening with this console and why is it banning people that easy... I want to be checked to proove to admins that i was not hacking.
the console really has mercy for no one xD