Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied survival payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
survival payout​

Description:
Wait don’t deny this for being already suggested, hear me out ok?

So I know this has been suggested at the start of the survival season and if I’m right it got denied but now that we are 4 months into the season, I think it’s actually a good idea so please allow me to re-suggest it.

Well, as in any other game mode, it keeps things interesting, hard, and competitive for whoever wants it to be.
Well in fact, yes survival is very competitive as u have baltop, clans which we also suggested having clans top for. In contrast, it's just like any other game mode…. Prison, for example, u mine blocks to get money and is survival, u mine blocks or grow crops or make farms to make money… see it’s the same grinding concept.
Well, for the inexperienced eye, it may seem like its p2w, however, let's make individual observations for every item on the store (god this is going to be boring, better be worth it)
-blocks gkit: it gives u 2 stacks of each concrete color. if u knew what it was and still paid 7 EU for it… L. seriously tho it's definitely not making u any money or giving u any advantage when it comes to baltop.

-tools: now this a bit hard cuz u have to be familiar with the currency but a brief view is: Baltop is 10m and the whole gkit can give u 30k weekly so yea, if u buy it now it will take u about 350 weeks only to catch up and knowing the guy in baltop, his money will be doubled 30 times at least @ttv

-grinder: the same thing sells for 70k and the baltop is 10m so Nah it's not the thing that will make it "unfair".

-keys: crate keys are not considered an advantage at all, I mean have u seen the god crates? I’d rather spend my money on the blocks gkit.

-Enchants: yea let's not get into that.

So in contrast, yes they can make u a bit of extra money, but definitely not make things unfair as I said baltop is @ttv with 10m and almost 8m gap between him and 3rd place unfollowers unfollowers and all with the lowest rank and no gkits at all.
Good question oom7 allow me to answer, u make money with the black market (BM) which buys 3 types of items daily and is the main source of money in the game.

So u already see it coming, grinding. U have to grind items to sell at the BM whether it is obtained by mining like “iron ore” that sells for 12$ or by planting crops like “melons” that sells for 3.67$ or just make a farm like iron farms as “iron ingot” is 5$ each.

So yes making money requires grinding which is the main point of a payout being fair and competitive.
welp this it I hope I represented my case well and answered any potential questions and yea just read it and think about then leave ur opinion in a reply if u think anything should be added or changed in what I said 😊

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
i answered that above​

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
They did a payout? What arw you talking about x)??

Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT

What is the suggestion about?
survival payout

Description:
Wait don’t deny this for being already suggested, hear me out ok?

So I know this has been suggested at the start of the survival season and if I’m right it got denied but now that we are 4 months into the season, I think it’s actually a good idea so please allow me to re-suggest it.

Well, as in any other game mode, it keeps things interesting, hard, and competitive for whoever wants it to be.

Well in fact, yes survival is very competitive as u have baltop, clans which we also suggested having clans top for. In contrast, it's just like any other game mode…. Prison, for example, u mine blocks to get money and is survival, u mine blocks or grow crops or make farms to make money… see it’s the same grinding concept.

Well, for the inexperienced eye, it may seem like its p2w, however, let's make individual observations for every item on the store (god this is going to be boring, better be worth it)

-blocks gkit: it gives u 2 stacks of each concrete color. if u knew what it was and still paid 7 EU for it… L. seriously tho it's definitely not making u any money or giving u any advantage when it comes to baltop.

-tools: now this a bit hard cuz u have to be familiar with the currency but a brief view is: Baltop is 10m and the whole gkit can give u 30k weekly so yea, if u buy it now it will take u about 350 weeks only to catch up and knowing the guy in baltop, his money will be doubled 30 times at least @ttv

-grinder: the same thing sells for 70k and the baltop is 10m so Nah it's not the thing that will make it "unfair".

-keys: crate keys are not considered an advantage at all, I mean have u seen the god crates? I’d rather spend my money on the blocks gkit.

-Enchants: yea let's not get into that.

So in contrast, yes they can make u a bit of extra money, but definitely not make things unfair as I said baltop is @ttv with 10m and almost 8m gap between him and 3rd place unfollowers unfollowers and all with the lowest rank and no gkits at all.

Good question oom7 allow me to answer, u make money with the black market (BM) which buys 3 types of items daily and is the main source of money in the game.

So u already see it coming, grinding. U have to grind items to sell at the BM whether it is obtained by mining like “iron ore” that sells for 12$ or by planting crops like “melons” that sells for 3.67$ or just make a farm like iron farms as “iron ingot” is 5$ each.

So yes making money requires grinding which is the main point of a payout being fair and competitive.

welp this it I hope I represented my case well and answered any potential questions and yea just read it and think about then leave ur opinion in a reply if u think anything should be added or changed in what I said 😊

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
i answered that above
+1 we should have this
it would benefit us alot as survival players

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
They did a payout it was a building contest

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Neutral/-1
Wait, didn't EULA made a rule that made did not let servers make payouts???

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
-1 survival isn't competitive at all.
i swear I knew some guy will say this. well mate do u play survival? have u read the freaking suggestion at least !!!! i literally explained why is it competitive!! please read it carefully before leaving ur vote on smth u didn't even read bruh

here u go there is the part where I mentioned it if ur too lazy to look for it

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
i swear I knew some guy will say this. well mate do u play survival? have u read the freaking suggestion at least !!!! i literally explained why is it competitive!! please read it carefully before leaving ur vote on smth u didn't even read bruh

here u go there is the part where I mentioned it if ur too lazy to look for it
I agree with Qubow, Survival isnt competitive
Online time top? BS just skip school and make an afk machine, be sure to check if u didnt get kiked
Most Mob kills top? AFK Gold farrm
Baltop? Only competitive thing and is a bit p2w
Claimblocks Top? What? Why? P2w as after a bit of time you wont be able to get claimblocks from afk in Survival and u can either get it from BS 50-500 claimblocks in vcrates or Once a seasonal kit for ranks
Clan top? I see nothing competitive, paired it with Baltop
Killtop?Kills mostly farmed kills from naked
Farming? This is Survival. not Hay Day

And remember, Eula doesnt let servers make payouts anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.