Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Survival Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanFromSipp

Minecraft Username:
DylanFromSipp

What is the suggestion about?
Survival Games?

Description:
Adding a Survival Games minigame to the server?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think a Survival Games server would add more players to the server and be a fun add-on since we have skywars and bedwars. I personally think Survival Games is a really fun game mode and just thought I should bring it into consideration. I feel everyone is toxic on other servers that have survival games and I think it would be fun to play with the friendly community on Jartex. Maybe one day host a SG event and have all players try to participate.

Extra Information:
This is just my opinion, if you don't agree, leave a nice comment letting me know why. Thank you for reading this Suggestion!

+1, Jartex is good with mixing gamemodes. 370 players already on bedwars everyday, 140 on skywars. Survivalgames in Jartex Style could bring more players to the server.

Bringing a SG gamemode in to Jartex should be so great! Probably there will be coming more people to the server because of this gamemode.

EnderWings

Neutral, I don't really care if there is survival game in this server but I think no one will actually play it often as the dominants are bedwars and skywars.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
+1 100%. I only play BedWars, but I'd love to see the og sg added. It would be a great addition, and I think it would please many people. I don't think there are many cracked servers out there featuring SurvivalGames, so it should attract players. Also, after watching Minecraft Mondays, I really just wanna play some SG lmao

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
There is still bugs in sw that needs a fix and then Skyblock dream reset is coming we can't just add that we need to wait a long time for that.

_AT_

SG probably the best addition that can happen in a server nowadays. Since Minecraft is back again, bringing many nostalgia players, they will want to play at an online server, the best gamemode ever in MC. Also, jartex is a cracked server that can bring a huge amount of players. But, noone can think of doing that, cuz its a real hardwork.

Huge +1

Status
Not open for further replies.