Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
OOM7​

What is your suggestion's title?
Survival Events​

Suggestion Details:
I suggest adding a few events to the survival game mode to make it more interesting and fun. i will just list 2 suggested events that i had and was inspired by the community but totally feel free to come up with your events or edits in the suggestion in the replies and i am flexable to edit the suggestion if something actually good is said.

end of the season building contest

players would have the whole season to put as much effort and time as possible into their creations which are going to be judged at the end of the season in a building contest just like the one that sbd had and survival even had once but was early season. why is this a good idea is explained in the next question.

1.16 PVP brackets

there isn't really much explaining to do here but I for real think this idea is mad good because as will be explained later this will :
  • attract a ridiculous amount of players as will be explained later.
    will finally give the PVP area a reason to exist other than being a 50x50 toxic shit hole.
  • doesn't give anyone any advantage over anyone as everyone will have the same gear which will be given to them by the event organizer.
  • adds a little bit of selective competitivity to survival game mode which is usually just chill so it's like testing waters for the competitive section of the player base which would be great for future other event ideas.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I mean survival peaks at around 140 players daily even though the reset was like 3 months ago so it is clearly performing way better than usual and most of them are new players so, it is definitely something important for the network to have an attractive environment for the new players so it can get them to stick around.

also, old players will be back as someone like Ezra for example joins whenever money is there 😂 (jk jk he pog tho) and many others like him. also the PVP event will attract pika network players to participate as the 2 networks' survival player bases already switch back and forth between the 2 servers as a part of the friendly - maybe a bit toxic - "rivalry" between the 2 servers on who has the better pvpers.

another thing is that 1.16 PVP is not getting any recognition compared to the 1.8.9 - despite it being the one that actually needs training and skill bruh - so a 1.16 PVP event would be a first and would definitely attract new players from even other different servers like PVP servers and stuff.

also, an end of the season event would be better because players will have enough time to actually build something impressive and not rushed unlike the early season event that happened last season as many players just couldn't deliver on time and it makes people stick around the game mode for the whole season rather than the first 2 weeks then quitting.

Extra Information:
please do not comment on this without reading the whole thing because I am 100% sure someone will just say something dumb that I already talked about and I will reply to him quoting what I said about it in the suggestion so just ... why !! ... read the thing then say what u think.

also if u say any of these things here is a ready reply for them :

scenario 1: survival? bro who plays survival lmao.

answer 1: 140 players daily, also stfu bro u probably play SBF, creative, and kpvp so u are the last one to talk about dead game modes man. and only weirdos play prison after payouts to mine 10 hours a day for absolutely no reason so just shut up, please!

notice: I never got to understand sbd but it's a good game mode tho it gets the pass and i play kpvp myself it's a good game mode too I'm just joking don't cry already.

scenario 2: survival is a chill game mode u cant make it competitive.

answer 2: it is a chill game mode for u, survival is the most competitive PVP environment on jartex, it has PVP clans that are stupidly subtle and organized with PVP area Scouters, main attackers, suppliers, and even a cheering up squad in some teams !!! and I say some teams cuz there are like 10 teams there with some of them having like 50 members in it or so. if u never saw a survival war that's probably cuz ur pc will lag since there are like 70 players all in the PVP area in every team vs team war.

scenario 3: p2w are have advantage gaga gogo I have an undeveloped 2 yo mind trapped in a 10 yo body.

answer 3: the PVP event participants will have the same sets given to them by the event organizer and building events have nothing to do with p2w anyone can build and anyone can collect resources, u don't need a rank for that. also, learn how to speak English dumbass.

scenario 4: but I don't play survival.

answer 4: no one gives a shit.

scenario 5: but I am gay tho.

answer 5: again, no one gives a shit.

khilvansh

Donator
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
i can agree with oom7 oom7 whatever he is saying is true

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Oom you have a great point there . The organization of events on JartexNetwork Survival be only beneficial for both server and players !

Plouise

I think adding a feature that can let u put animals to eggs will help alot in survival, Imagine helping your friends by giving them villagers i think that'll be awesome and EASIER to travels animals

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Thats a good idea, since survival has multiple different aspects ,the most notable ones are PVP and building, and making both events would be the smart thing to do, since not all players are skilled at both ,oom also mentioned the fact that all players will be given the same gear in the pvp event and the building event won't have any advantages for ranked players either, since its supervised by staff, no one can use any sort of hacks or bugs to give them advantages, i find zero downsides for staff or players, only upsides,
I am aware that Jartex Network doesn't put alot of attention into survival, yet its one of the most successful gamemodes, what if you just focuss a little bit on it, imagine the positive outcome of this idea being accepted, this is an outstanding idea, the ethical thing to do, is to accept it in order to shape a greater server ,
It would be foolish to reject this outstanding suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Thats a good idea, since survival has multiple different aspects ,the most notable ones are PVP and building, and making both events would be the smart thing to do, since not all players are skilled at both ,oom also mentioned the fact that all players will be given the same gear in the pvp event and the building event won't have any advantages for ranked players either, since its supervised by staff, no one can use any sort of hacks or bugs to give them advantages, i find zero downsides for staff or players, only upsides,
I am aware that Jartex Network doesn't put alot of attention into survival, yet its one of the most successful gamemodes, what if you just focuss a little bit on it, imagine the positive outcome of this idea being accepted, this is an outstanding idea, the ethical thing to do, is to accept it in order to shape a greater server ,
It would be foolish to reject this outstanding suggestion.
wow!! what a lovely take 😂

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
I have decided to give -1
Lack of effort
was i supposed to code it as well or .. ?
ok but for real please elaborate how is it lacking effort maybe even suggest some improvments i mean as i said

i am flexable to edit the suggestion if something actually good is said.
so yea feel free to add up to the suggestion until it fits your efforts standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.