Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars Suppressing Cowardly Tactics

starfar521

Minecraft Username:
starfar521

What is the suggestion about?
Suppressing Cowardly Tactics

Description:
I have spent the past few days on the forums criticizing people for complaining about the issue of hiding in holes in BedWars. I would like to apologize to them, it is indeed a problem that needs attention. My suggestions to fix it are near identical to those of the posts I recently revisited, but with the exception of a few changes.
First, a compass is added to the game, however not until the end. My reasoning: to mitigate interruption of strategy involving stealth prior to end game.
Second, a barrier that converges at approximate center of the map, whether it kills the player upon passing it, or simply teleports them back a few blocks is up to the developer. My reasoning: Though the concept seems cliche, it is very effective at coaxing players toward each other, decreasing the chances of outmaneuvering the opponent, and driving people to make head on confrontations.
Thirdly and finally, not leaving the winner up to random chance, as it makes for a very anti-climactic conclusion, as well as an outright insult to those who make an effort to win. Even a final death match, two players, two beds. My reasoning: I stated my reasoning prior to the suggestion about the death match.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the overall experience of the game, fixes glaring issues that have plagued the BedWars suggestions as of late, and it culminates the wishes of those who desire a change in BedWars. It spices up battle and Player versus Player conflict by inciting direct confrontation. Not to mention, it leaves a much narrower gap for a coward to slip through to the win.

Extra Information:
These suggestions were made on behalf of those who have Jartex's best interest in mind, and truly enjoy the modes of play it has to offer. P.S. I'm not quite accustom to the specifics of BedWars, so please tell me if my suggestions have gone against any of the fundamental bases of the game. Thank you :D

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello starfar521,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0