Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Sumo Brackets v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litexs

Donator
Donator

⚔️Sumo Brackets Event☯️

This Event is hosted by Yanique1 Yanique1

General Information

Greetings, players of JartexNetwork! We are thrilled to unveil the highly anticipated fourth edition of the Sumo Event. This thrilling PvP-based competition requires you to battle your way to the top 3 of the brackets, similar to a tournament, among 100 skilled players. Are you ready to show off your fighting skills and claim victory? Join us now and let the battle begin!

How does Sumo work

Are you new to Sumo and wondering how it works? Let us fill you in! In a Sumo 1v1 match, you'll spawn on a small platform with the goal of pushing your opponent off and into the water for the win. With no items to rely on, it's just you and your fists. To ensure matches don't drag on, we've added a clever implementation to speed things up if needed. Get ready to engage in fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled battles that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once the round has been underway for 30 seconds, any remaining players will each receive a Knockback 1 Stick. This will make it easier for players to either knock their opponent off or get knocked off themselves.

This event will be hosted on Saturday March 4th. at 2:00 PM GMT

Make sure to type /event at least 10 minutes prior to the event in any JartexNetwork lobby.
Keep in mind that only the first 100 players will be able to join, so be quick!

Live countdown: https://itsalmo.st/sumo-event-zzor

🏆 The prizes are as follows
🥇€30 Jartex Giftcard
🥈€25 Jartex Giftcard
🥉€20 Jartex Giftcard

All of the official JartexNetwork rules will apply during the event:
List Of Allowed And Disallowed Modifications
Global Rules
Oh Nice the problem for me i can't play MC of 1week Good Luck Have Fun !

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
yo hello staff, why is this at 1am. I main sumo and sadly I cant participate because of my timezone. racsim bye.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
yo hello staff, why is this at 1am. I main sumo and sadly I cant participate because of my timezone. racsim bye.
For 90% of players this is the best time zons for the event. 🤷‍♂️

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Hello and thank you for attending the sumo event. We apologize for the small hiccup, as we mistakenly gave the command for rest instead of remove. We sincerely hope that despite this, you enjoyed the event. If you have a moment, we kindly ask that you fill out the survey below to provide us with feedback.

Best regards,
The Events Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.