Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Suit Exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

What is the suggestion about?
Suit Exchanges

Description:
If you have played minigames for a decent bit you know how much of a pain it is to get a full set. Many of my friends even with diamond ranks took an year or so to collect a complete suit set.

My suggestion is that we add trades for suits since one person could have something that they don't use at all but an other person might have that piece as the last piece to a set and not get it for a really long time.

So about the system: 1) There can be 2 kinds of trades - i)Direct Trades

ii) Auction Trades

Direct trades as the name suggests, similar to trading in KitPvP, both happened to have something each other need, easy trades . This I guess mostly applies for ingame friends, or also if you shout "I WANT THE NINJA HEAD" and the diamond rank in your lobby happens to have it.

Quite simple this one....

Now,

Auction trades are like offers.What I mean is we can have an extra item in our hotbar or an NPC in the lobbies which shows us a page of offers. Now how the offers work is simple, you put something for an offer and ask for another thing. And eventually you will most likely find someone who is looking for it.

With more detail on how the system should work:

1. The trades can be put only for 1 item per trade

2. You can have a max of 3 trades running at the same moment

3. You can either set the trade to be item for item OR an auction like when you get many offers and you can select one or none at all and wait for the many next offers to come.

4.For the item to item trade, you put the trade and as soon as someone else accepts the trade it will be complete.

5. These trades only stay for 7 days and then have to be re-put.

6.You wont be able to use the item when you have put it for trade

I actually had this idea from quite a bit of time, held back onto it because it seemed like a lot of work. Decided to put it out there anyway.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help players out to be able to collect suit sets easier. And make players of higher level and rank have interactions and transactions with lower players as well.

Extra Information:
Please put your suggestions, I check the forums very often and ill reply asap šŸ˜‰

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, UltraFartKnocker​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Cosmetics are per player and will not be tradable.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.