Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Suhayl Introduction

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Hi there, my name is Suhayl IGN: Suhayl.. Most people know me as Grandpa (on skyblock mostly).

I'm a 20 year old adult who still plays Minecraft with kids and I'm not ashamed to say that xD. I think I am the eldest player on jartex network and that's why I decided to name myself Grandpa xD.

I live in a beautiful paradise country known as Fiji Islands. Google it if you have never heard of my country, and trust me you won't regret what you find :).

I have a full time job as a customs clerk. I am busy throughout the day and when I get back home I feel very good to come and play on jartex network as it helps me relax and have a bit of fun.

I found out about Minecraft through YouTube videos about 2 years ago and I really wanted to play it but I couldn't buy Minecraft (I didn't know about cracked launchers back then). So I started playing MC from late last year.

I joined jartex 6 months ago and I started by playing on facs, I loved it a lot but then it got reset and I moved to slyblock. So now I mostly play on skyblock dream.
I also play kit PvP, sky wars and eggwars. I have ranks on all skyblock servers, kit PvP, skywars and eggwars. I have not bought these with real money, but I have bought them by winning store vouchers through competitions and of course by winning monthly voting contest. (My current aim is to upgrade my ranks on kit PvP skywars and eggwars, wish me luck xD)

Well that's all I think I can say about self right now. If you need any in game help, any advice (about real life or in game), or just wanna chat with me, u can either find me in game in SBD or just msg me on discord.

Thnx for reading
Rgds Gramps :)

Last edited:

Galpon_era

If you are old with 20 what's left for me, grandgrandgrandgrandMa *cries* xD Now I know where to go for vacations :)

Kairis

All games has a limit age LMAO, if you will see a 69 years old lady or man plays mc tell me ok ? xD