Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

suggestions for pvp servers or all servers in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saavi29

Hi all.
I recently played JartexNetwork and I notice a lot of Hackers in-game pvping.
I suggest a few things:
Hire MUCH more mods.
Add an ingame report system e.g ./report or ./helpop
Remove anti-cheat (many players are false banned for cheating) or just improve it.

Cameron_11

Pls read the rules for suggestions and look at what has already been suggested already. The server and staff team are well aware of the anti cheat issues and the number of hackers in game. Nevertheless fixing the anti cheat is currently not possible or is being worked on. The increase in mods is also not possible due to the fact that not all people that apply for the criteria. Bad staff<Less Staff. Last but not least the /report is going to become a thing very soon unless something goes wrong in its development. It has already been suggested and accepted. Thank you for suggesting but be more careful and read the rules next time.

Cameron_11

Pls don’t put this into suggestions. The /report has already been accepted and you can’t ask for more staff and better anti cheat. If you want to help the server apply for staff yourself.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Hello there!
/report it being worked on.
AntiCheat is being worked on too.
We do accept new trials into our staff team if their application proves that they deserve a chance.

For further questions, feel free to DM me.
Thread locked;

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.