Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeNik12

The survival should have a plugin so that the players can convert a mob to a egg and sell it in the shops in that way other player can also have mobs like villagers the sellers will also have profit

IGN:Robo_17

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Hi T TypeNik12 . I understand you wish to suggest a new feature, but you should to it in the suggestion forms instead! Make sure to describe your suggestion thoroughly with details so the developers on the server can understand better what you want to be added.
You can submit your suggestions for the server here.

Good luck!

Last edited:

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
The survival should have a plugin so that the players can convert a mob to a egg and sell it in the shops in that way other player can also have mobs like villagers the sellers will also have profit

Hello TypeNik12 ! if you wish to submit a suggestion, kindly submit it at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/1/select . Elaborate it well and try to be thoughtful and clear with your suggestion. Goodluck !

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs

it already exists, its called Safari Net

Tejaswasan08

It will effect the survival economy because, many saffarients are obtained from rare crates that are hard to get, but it will be an easy way to obtain them simply, so i think saffarienets are better than this cuz p2w player get a lot of profit from them...
Ign:- Tejaswasan08
u want any help let me know

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, TypeNik12.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.