Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Suggestion to prevent snipers

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
Suggestion to prevent snipers

Description:
This thing might not be known by everyone yet but it's mostly known by a community. There's a group of snipers trying to snipe every top clans in /c lb and players in winstreaks leaderboard.

My suggestion is to do a something regarding this group of snipers.
•/spec won't work before a game start

- By this, I mean if someone does /spec (ign) it would say something like You are not able to spectate this game yet as it is not started yet. This message can show up when someone spectate a player before the game start and they can only spectate after a game is started.

I just hope this can get implemented to prevent these snipers group.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could prevent people from leaving this server because they got sniped.

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
1. Add cooldown to /find
- Adding a cooldown to /find to everyone including Diamond rank. This can prevent players from spamming /find so they can know if someone joined a new game. 5-10 minutes cooldown would be reasonable in my opinion.

2. Make /find only for certain ranks
- /find would be accessible only by certain ranks. Only Gold rank+ that are able to use /find would be reasonable.

3. Add cooldown to /spec
- Adding a cooldown to /spec (only applies to Diamond rank and Crystal rank). This can prevent players from spamming /spec (ign) to get into someone's game to snipe them.

4. /spec won't work before a game start
- By this, I mean if someone does /spec (ign) it would say something like You are not able to spectate this game yet as it is not started yet. This message can show up when someone spectate a player before the game start and they can only spectate after a game is started.
+1

adding cooldowns to everything does not make sense at all and is only an impediment to people actually trying to use them for their intended purposes

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123

+1

adding cooldowns to everything does not make sense at all and is only an impediment to people actually trying to use them for their intended purposes
adding a cooldown to spec and find is reasonable since it is actually gonna make you lose games towards snipers maybe reduce the /find cooldown to 5-10 seconds and keep the /spec as it is since it is really easy to get sniped

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
adding a cooldown to spec and find is reasonable since it is actually gonna make you lose games towards snipers maybe reduce the /find cooldown to 5-10 seconds and keep the /spec as it is since it is really easy to get sniped
it is not reasonable. you're only thinking about yourself, which is why you find it reasonable. people trying to record hackers with /spec, people trying to look if their friends are online with /find, people who are bored and just want to spec some random players, you want to make them unable to do so just because some petty people are targeting you in-game? imo the best solution would just simply be a lobby setting to disable appearing on /find and /fr list

Amester

+1
I can agree with its benefits, I am familiar with the sniping group, and yes I really think this should be added since those sniping groups is sniping all the clans and the winstreak lb causing them to drain and not have fun.

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
it is not reasonable. you're only thinking about yourself, which is why you find it reasonable. people trying to record hackers with /spec, people trying to look if their friends are online with /find, people who are bored and just want to spec some random players, you want to make them unable to do so just because some petty people are targeting you in-game? imo the best solution would just simply be a lobby setting to disable appearing on /find and /fr list
u don't need to /spec to record some hackers before the game begins , u can easily spec them when their game starts.
u dont need to spam /find to see if ur friend is online or not
U can spectate random players but why tf do u need it before the game starts it just lets u get into someones game unless you're trying to snipe their winstreaks or clan

+1 to ur suggestion about disable /find

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheDinoGamer179

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
You got a point. Well in this case the 4th one might be the best since some people spam /spec to snipe and get into their game

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
u don't need to /spec to record some hackers before the game begins , u can easily spec them when their game starts.
U can spectate random players but why tf do u need it before the game starts it just lets u get into someones game unless you're trying to snipe their winstreaks or clan

+1 to ur suggestion about disable /find
the no.3 u dont need to spam /spec to get into some games just make it have a 5 second cooldown it isn't that long

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
why do you think i +1'ed the part about speccing before game begins? x)
what if you're looking for multiple people?
refer to answer to point 1