Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sugestion for trident pvp + sugestion

SubtoHSJplayz

i used riptide trident in pvp like a lot that was so much fun but not the worth 1 month ban that i got
1] this is a question is trident not allowed in pvp at all or you are not just allowed to use it to get out of combat
2] dont remove/ban trident pvp
you can debuff the trident so you cannot get out of arena like 20 block range or put barrier to cover the exit so you cannot leave arena with trident and no debuff them and similar to prion pvp barrier thing if you do that there are so many spot to go and hide just make sure to barrier it to
3] make a anarchy vanila survial like 2b2t with to border {obvious like there will be border but like 10 millon blocks away} so there will be more players joining the server make sure to not add ranks or keys to open crate to get op loot
4]i found a thing that is you have trident in of hand and sword in main at you riptide at some one they take the damage sword does tahts maybe a gitch or a bug{ i was on 1.16.4 optifine version
5] i so many ideas and gamemodes to make the server better just hook me up maybe send me a private discord request idk