Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Suddenly unipbanned

oared

1606462510143.png
but not banned anymore? I dont get it. Why suddenly unipban? now im not complaining, im just insanely curious as to why they'd suddenly randomly unipban.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I agree , I have seen this situation before , a guy got permanent ip-banned and he opened mc after 2 years of the ban and found him self unbanned . I don't know the exact reason for this but I believe the server unbanned him accidentally cause of missing in database or the owner is just nice and give ppl second chance .

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
I agree , I have seen this situation before , a guy got permanent ip-banned and he opened mc after 2 years of the ban and found him self unbanned . I don't know the exact reason for this but I believe the server unbanned him accidentally cause of missing in database or the owner is just nice and give ppl second chance .
Probably a ban reset back in the days.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oared

oared

yeah this doesnt seem to be the case since i've only been banned since may

perhaps the last part is true though idk but Imma Try not to get IP banned this time.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
yeah this doesnt seem to be the case since i've only been banned since may

perhaps the last part is true though idk but Imma Try not to get IP banned this time.
Don't think about the ban now, just hop on play around the server, talk to the community and be positive.