Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stuff in My enderchest ALL GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurgeonSanchy

Hello! I would like to report on a bug where it wiped out ALL my stuff in the enderchest in survival gamemode. If you all wanna ask me to do /enderchest or /pv then I am very sorry to tell you that even these 2 commands are not working. PS: These 2 commands dont work in spawn too. I really really hope that you all can help me out. Ive lost ALL my mending and looting 2 books in there. I really really really hope you too can refund me the books if possible cause I worked real hard for it. Thank you

PS: Some of you might ask for proof, aplogise for that cause it happened to quickly and sadly i cant get a screenshot in time. I can only provide a screenshot of my empty enderchest.

Attachments

• 2021-03-03.png
    2021-03-03.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 0

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hello! I would like to report on a bug where it wiped out ALL my stuff in the enderchest in survival gamemode. If you all wanna ask me to do /enderchest or /pv then I am very sorry to tell you that even these 2 commands are not working. PS: These 2 commands dont work in spawn too. I really really hope that you all can help me out. Ive lost ALL my mending and looting 2 books in there. I really really really hope you too can refund me the books if possible cause I worked real hard for it. Thank you

PS: Some of you might ask for proof, aplogise for that cause it happened to quickly and sadly i cant get a screenshot in time. I can only provide a screenshot of my empty enderchest.
Hey, I consulted with a Staff member regarding this issue of people loosing their items back. Do not add anything to your enderchest for now. A plugin is down which is storing items in the echest. It'll be back soon, along with your items. Be patient, if you have more questions, you are free to ask in #assistance-chat on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.