Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Strength 2 Pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Minecraft Username:
ReallyXFN​

What is the suggestion about?
Strength 2 Pots​

Description:
Strength 2 is one of the most op things in the gamemode.It can 3 shot ANY full dia. ANd i think it's a little too op.I suggest that players can't make str 2,but they can make str 1. Even str 1 is op but u can at least try to def yourself.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will decrease the overall need of potions and make this a skill based game​

WhiteFangO4

It's not a "single player" gamemode, it's meant to be a team gamemode, where most of your team charge at the enemy team at once. Strenght 2 takes some time to brew and you should definitely be compensated. If people rushed str2 and sharp 1 diamond sword and end the game in about 8 minutes then sure, but nowadays nobody does that.

-1 From me
It is not about taking time or compensating it. Once the enemy team has str 2 with enchanted gear, the tide turns and the game starts to lose its balance. The option then left is be dominated or try to make efforts to reach the enemy nexus from below(which usually doesn't work). Str 2 is too overpowered right now but if the devs can make the invis pots work(remove nametag) it would balance the game.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ReallyXFN

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
I play the gamemode daily i've been in team where ppl rush full dia and a golden pick then 1 person makes pots (str is not that hard it take 33 gold). Im not saying that it should be removed im saying that nerf it. str makes leather ppl be paper even with full dia you can't survive 5-7 hits
depending on the sword

Imwithnoobs

Suspended
Donator
+1 its really annoying grinding for full diamond gear and then a guy with leather armour and strength 2 comes and kills you

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I personally this should be denied, as it will take you dedication and alot of grind during the gameplay in order to get that potions which makes it balanced.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ReallyXFN​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.