Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Strategies To Beat Hackers.

_Salti

Banned
Today I'm going to be sharing some tips and tricks I use to beat hackers in skywars. Using these strategies I usually win about 60% of my games. As you may know skywars is flooded with hackers and there is almost 1 every game.

Dodging: If there is an ign that you recognize as a hacker, just leave the game and re-queue after.

Kits: Kits don't really matter that much, but if you have the princess kit unlocked I highly suggest that. Princess kit is good due to the fact that it is a flame bow. When you bow hackers the flame will end up draining almost half of their health, making them easier to kill. You can also run and bow them until they are low enough where you think you can take them on 1v1.

Hackers are braindead (mostly): Most hackers on jartex install hacks because they don't know how to play the game. The hacked client does not fix this and you can take advantage of the fact that they do not know how to play the game.

Multiple hackers: If there is more than one hacker in your game that makes it surprisingly easier. You should stay away from the 2 cheaters as they will kill the rest of the players in the game. Once the 2 hackers fight each other you can clean up the fight when they are low.

Small Spaces: Since most hackers use tracers, hiding is irrelevant. But you can use this to your advantage by building a small 1x1 or 2x2 box. If the hacker jumps into the box you will win if you have better gear regardless of the fact that they are cheating.

Baiting Hackers: For example, you can tell the hacker to turn up his reach to "see" and do this until they toggle so high that the anti cheat catches them. This doesn't work most of the time but this next strategy is more successful. If you see a violent cheater in the game try saying something in chat such as "I'm going to call staff and you're going to get banned." Most times the hacker wont care but sometimes the hacker turns off his hacks and is easily beatable.

Special Items: Using items such as beast boots, bunny boots and revenge chestplate can be very useful. For example, if you are in a 1x1 box beast boots will win you the game if the hacker comes in. Using bunny boots in open spaces to tower up and gapple when you are low is also a really useful strategy. Using the thorns chestplate will deal damage to the hacker when he attacks you. Dealing more damage to him. Keep in mind all of the weaknesses of these items. But if you play to their strengths you will have a great advantage.

Cleaning: When a cheater is in a fight, try to go and target the cheater, whether it is right after he killed someone and the hacker is low, or when the hacker is fighting someone and you are attacking him. This will give you a huge advantage when fighting the cheater.

I hope you found these tips useful. These tips can also be used on any players not just hackers. If you have any questions leave a comment in the thread and I will anwser it. If you have any other useful tips please share it with me.

P.S Most of these tips apply to solo skywars

CR7811149

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
CR7811149
I know this is against the rules but u have to cross team to kill the hacker