Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Story time with ModeratorBot -Playing a bit of a trick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorBot

Hello guys I wanted to share a story from when I had first joined the prison server on Jartex, I rate this one of the best times with my name. My name has put me into some interesting situations. If you guys do enjoy these story's please do leave a like and comment! Alright let's get into this.

So if any of you don't know my in-game name is ModeratorBot. So I had just joined prison and it had given the Welcome message in chat and then someone said "There is a Moderator and it's a bot!" at this stage I had to take advantage of this situation. Everything in my mind was saying "No, don't do it!" the temptation was to much. I slowly typed out "Walking forward" and then when there is a little bit of a drop I would say "Drop detected." etc.. I was getting such a reaction in chat, some people thought I was a Moderator and others thought I was a straight up bot. So after I had reached the first mine I said in chat that I needed so and so money to get to the next rank. I was soon spammed with billions of dollars and I soon climbed up above a few people who where a bit salty. Anyway that carried on for a few days and after a while I broke it to them that I was not a Moderator or a bot and then I was soon ignored. I stopped playing prison as it got to much of a grind and was getting boring, I'm not sure if it has got an update yet but it was pretty hilarious for me at the time and I wanted to share that with you guys.

-AD- If you guys did enjoy this please do smash the like button with your nose! -/AD-
See you guys in the next one!
Peace!
ModeratorBot singing out!

ThinesYT

Im a Wizard

-Wizard
-Wizard
-Wizard
-I know your reading this too
-Your reading this
-You just wasted few seconds in your life :/

Jeries