Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

{STORY} GRIEFED KARIM235 cell cuz various reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
look I'm a good scammer in prison, I've been scamming since 2016 in prison on my old account, everybody probs. knows I don't scam anymore, but I still got my groooove. Before yesterday this guy called karim235 was cursing at me and telling me I scammed him but he was accusing the wrong person LOL anyways I unnicked
and told him I found the pic he lost as a joke, but then he told me if I could help him with his base so I said sure and then helped him ALOT MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE and this morning i griefed his base (he 10 or something btw ) and got the following:
- normal explo pick
- full king pin
- pvp chestplate
-1 not used crim set
-not used thug sets
-nick command x2
- and destroyed his base

2021-03-10_09.50.53.png

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
LOL ur 14 sorry for calling u a man if ur a real kid come to discord
bitch
Watch the tone. Also, you can get this self-incriminating idiot banned if he did actually grief you.

Attachments

• 20210311_125226.jpg
    20210311_125226.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 13

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Watch the tone. Also, you can get this self-incriminating idiot banned if he did actually grief you.
Yeah it's perm ip-ban K karim235 you can report him for breaking rules

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RaibinKnight

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
how is that perm is ban BRUH there is nothing that says that in prison rules, second of all you Are allowed to scam in prison and stuff like that it’s based on scamming like have you seen the ranks (murd,gf,thug,CRIMINAL,lunatic,black hat) I’m a drug dealer not a sbd player lol.

Mitex50

This is one of the most not cool thing you could post here you need to get help man.People dont deserve this because they said that you were a scammer.You are not a good human being

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
how is that perm is ban BRUH there is nothing that says that in prison rules, second of all you Are allowed to scam in prison and stuff like that it’s based on scamming like have you seen the ranks (murd,gf,thug,CRIMINAL,lunatic,black hat) I’m a drug dealer not a sbd player lol.
What you did is actually bannable for insiding like others mentioned in this thread. You've been permanently banned from the network and may appeal here if you wish to do so: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/

~ Thread locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.