Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My apology to the griefing of @karim235’s cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Hey, I made this thread to apologize for my unnecessary behavior on my last thread about griefing Karim235‘s cel, I do not wish for an unban, because I have realized what I have done to Karim235, I destroyed his cell that took me and him 3 hours to make and not only that but I have destroyed his feelings to play Minecraft. Which I wouldnt like to happen to me as I’ve been playing it ever since beta version, all I want to address in this forum is I wish you could accept my apology Karim235 and maybe we can be friends again and help each other out. K karim235

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hey, I made this thread to apologize for my unnecessary behavior on my last thread about griefing Karim235‘s cel, I do not wish for an unban, because I have realized what I have done to Karim235, I destroyed his cell that took me and him 3 hours to make and not only that but I have destroyed his feelings to play Minecraft. Which I wouldnt like to happen to me as I’ve been playing it ever since beta version, all I want to address in this forum is I wish you could accept my apology Karim235 and maybe we can be friends again and help each other out. K karim235
Foolish thing to do, but big of you to apologize. Hope your guys's friendship works out 🥰

Mitex50

You get what you deserve you did the wrong thing and now you have to suffer consequences

Attachments

• sveg.png
    sveg.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 8

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Lol i got called scammer too but i didn't care because many people know i'm not scammer (i think). But next time you shouldn't grief someone's cell if you have been trusted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RaibinKnight

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Yeah, true I didn’t try appealing tho, cuz I know what I did was wrong after a little bit of thinking even though I didn’t know it was bannable (PERM ip ban) but babyplatypus babyplatypus was lucky enough to give me a 31 day il ban which I’m ok with now. 😃

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
*gets unbanned*
GRIEFS STAFF CELL

nah jk hope you get unbanned soon brother

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yeah, true I didn’t try appealing tho, cuz I know what I did was wrong after a little bit of thinking even though I didn’t know it was bannable (PERM ip ban) but babyplatypus babyplatypus was lucky enough to give me a 31 day il ban which I’m ok with now. 😃
Scamming in prison is allowed tho xd?

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Yikes, hope you learned your lesson. Insiding is the worst thing you could do a person who trusted you.

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
It's not a 31d ban, you've been banned permanently from the server. Like I said, make sure to appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/
Put alot of effort into it, show us why you should be unbanned and make sure to let us know that you learned from your mistake and will never do that again.
Goodluck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.