Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stories

AtolPrime_

Whats the worst experience u had with a hacker? Mine was when a bhoping hacker litteraly destroyed me and my whole team

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Hello you. That was a few months ago and I said to myself: "I'm going to killstreak record on the server". Everything was going well until a hacker destroyed me, that's why i got 5 killstreak. I cursed this guy for his hole LIFE.

idkwhoisme

Whats the worst experience u had with a hacker? Mine was when a bhoping hacker litteraly destroyed me and my whole team
this one guy i kept being the last alive with and we kept getting the same lobby and he insult me until i rage quitted

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
my party went up against a party full of cheaters funny part was all 4 of them were b hopping .... the worst part was they all were team rushing around and we were their last prey so they just decided too farm kill us till bed break

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Never played bedwars a lot so the only things that come to minds were the people using blatant safewalk, reach, velocity, etc. Nothing that gamesense + gear couldn't beat, still annoying and toke a while to handle.

LordPanos

tbh when sb is hacking hard then you cant do anything about it, but if they are just bhopping then you might stand a chance, i have killed many hackers but when they ate literrally flying its really difficult

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
There was once a hacker in my team and I had to disconnect so that I don't get banned for teaming with hackers lol ._.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I queued a fly hacker.
The game started, he flew at me, he broke my bed, he destroyed me because Bhop, antikb, and Criticals. My game lasted 30 seconds.