Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GiveAway Store vouchers giveaway?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjordanx1

Ign: Superjordanx1
I would like to be in the event luv Jartex!

Jartex is improving and factions is awesome to play on with custom enchants!! Kit pvp is awesome !!!!B)B)B):O;);)! Jartex is my Favorite server to play mc on!

P

Pyroglacial

I remembered my first time on Jartex, I was with my friend, to try this server. I was like, I think this will be a great server., and all of the commands on Skyblock seems new, 1 week passed, as a player, I started to tell players to follow the /rules. I got invited to apply to be a staff and when I got accepted, I experienced the best moments of all time :D

You can all see me on Skyblock more often, rarely on other gamemodes.

-CyberGlacier
NolannBanner1.jpg

jaytheman2001

Im not going to try and bribe the people doing the give away but........... PLEASE SELECT ME I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 but for real great server always fun and easy love the environment

Bryan

Srsly man! i love this server so much! And i hope it will become a better server! Ign:Diduman

MrDragonic

IGN: MrDragonic

I love this server as it has all the things i want in a factions server
: Custom Enchants, good kits and many more. I hope that jartex will become one of the most well known and most played servers!

reddragon548

I was playing jartex for too long and this is the best server because this is the ONE and Only make me love skyblock because i used to be a prison player.
IGN: reddragon548

GYSX

My IGN is GYSX .
I love JARTEX and has made me happy and just made an account here at this website.
I would love to win this giveaway.
Bye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.