Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Stop kicking hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItsFabrixPlayz

What is the suggestion about?
Stop kicking hackers

Description:
I have noticed that when some hacker is caught by the anticheat[which is rare in itself] the said hacker is KICKED and as everyone knows now it is possible to rejoin a game after being kicked so I do not understand what is the point. If you really want to avoid false banning ban them for atleast 20 mins so that atleast they will not disturb players for some time.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less hackers fair play

Extra Information:
Ban the hackers don't kick em

JerryMine

Addicted Member
after all i think the creator topic just want a smooth hacking experience. What's the point of this topic other than that

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
to be honest it's a bad idea kicking hackers some of the time the anticheat kicks me in the last time of the match and i just rush if i could get back.so the point is it will not be fair to the legit players getting kicked even if they have a chance to win the match

JerryMine

Addicted Member
to be honest it's a bad idea kicking hackers some of the time the anticheat kicks me in the last time of the match and i just rush if i could get back.so the point is it will not be fair to the legit players getting kicked even if they have a chance to win the match
Uhh
what do you mean with the -1 and now you are saying that kicking legit players is not fair
wat?

Kiito

Donator
Donator
imagine cheaters getting kicked then rejoining right after, i liek console

LimitedElimz

Suspended
Donator
-1 Normal after hackers get kicked if they rejoin, they normaly rejoin(right in the suggestion) but then normally the idoit hacker will use the same hacks, and get kicked again, then normally they dont rejoin

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
what do you mean with the -1 and now you are saying that kicking legit players is not fair
i said that anticheat also catches some legit players and they could get banned or kicked

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ItsFabrix,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.