Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames STOP JARTEX FROM ASSUMING OUR GENDERS!!

imnotarobot69

Minecraft Username:
Emily1516

What is the suggestion about?
STOP JARTEX FROM ASSUMING OUR GENDERS!!

Description:
There are so many genders in the world people can go by! Like they/them she/her him/he !!! Jartex is not supporting LGBTQ OR THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY!!! LIKE Whenever someone gets an invite to the party it says HIM/HER WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GENDERS!?!? We can not be misgendered like this. People like myself are strongly offended by such activity!!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make other people happy to know thay they are respected!!

Extra Information:
If Jartex Deny this then that means that they do not support transgender people!! I LOVE YOU ALL

Last edited:

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Please add an LGBTQ Rank too, this rank comes with cool commands such as /kill and /op and this will only be for LGBTQ members, this way jartex would contribute to supporting the LGBTQ (y) Stay gay besties!:gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride::gay_heart_pride:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello imnotarobot69,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • You can define as whatever you want. We are not going to make messages show he/him/her/she/roblox player/coleslaw/whatever you identify as. It’s for the convienience only and not to assume anyones gender. We can not use “their” aswell according to your logic so no, it will stay like this.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo