Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Stop bullying the factions players.

ItzMarto

Minecraft Username:
ItzMarto​

What is your suggestion's title?
Stop bullying the factions players.​

Suggestion Details:
Every season we see the developers just shows us the new season on the forums as the best as possible. Well, we received promises for better pvp - At the moment the pvp is the worst of all time. They add broken PROTECTION V god sets. Just add the fucking old gsets and just rebalance the pvp. Remove the new shit enchants as starvation, unmatched, purge and etc. - If you have them your chance to win the trade of hits is like 70%. Also Pearl Blocker doesn't works - The pearl cooldown is going on you instead of your enemy - Have tested it many times. - All these enchants also fuck up the patching. Also about the jar - no comment. Ass jar. Lags af and the most of the cannons that SHOULD works don't. Also about something for the new season - renaming the "Adidas" to "Nike" gset is just shit and isn't doing anything. This isn't a new god set - just kidding the players. The things I said are only small percent of that I could say. Have a nice day.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
With everything​

Last edited:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 Asking to close this suggestion due to offtopic and it seems troll suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzMarto

ItzMarto

Saying the truth not my fault that you can't handle it
You're not a staff so piss off

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, ItzMarto​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and many of the items you pointed out have been added / edited!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1