Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stop accepting reports from hackers(ingame ofc not in spec for xray)

memesisgreat

lately i've seen a lot of false bans made from hackers, (example: https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/search/llama_go_llama) which is frivolous because hackers can camp in 1 spot for the entire game and then record them using xray at the last minute to show proof that they were xraying/esping, which is kinda bullshit and should defo not be allowed imo. im pretty sure they were innocent.

YouTubeCrazy

Donator
Donator
IGN
YouTubeCrazy
Are you on about if I use a hacked client to get evidance of someone cheating and reporting the cheater, then I would get banned aswell as the cheater. So it makes 100% sence to accept the reports.
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyWarrior] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60
IGN: YouTubeCrazy - Discord: YouTubeCrazy#7480
To apply for Trail!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

memesisgreat

Are you on about if I use a hacked client to get evidance of someone cheating and reporting the cheater, then I would get banned aswell as the cheater. So it makes 100% sence to accept the reports.
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyWarrior] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60
IGN: YouTubeCrazy - Discord: YouTubeCrazy#7480
To apply for Trail!
fun fact: alts exist to bring a person down along w him but he can another account