Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

static kill messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently seen that the 'static kill messages' come with your stats but only have the default 'killed by' message, on hypixel the kill messages have 'been stomped by' in yellow writing, i was wondering if you would consider changing the kill messages because its quite boring too look at, maybe just a different message then 'been killed by'

thanks.

iiFlux

The idea is okay but it doesn't matter a lot, people focus in PvP, no one focus so much on the the kill messages so I'll give -1

Last edited:

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The idea is okay but it doesn't matter a lot, people focus in PvP, no one sees the kill message so I'll give -1
It does matter for people like me. Although I focus through out the game, the kill messages are important to me.
I have recently seen that the 'static kill messages' come with your stats but only have the default 'killed by' message, on hypixel the kill messages have 'been stomped by' in yellow writing, i was wondering if you would consider changing the kill messages because its quite boring too look at, maybe just a different message then 'been killed by'

thanks.
Also, if you wanted to suggest do this in the suggestion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.