Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions starter trench picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiater460

Minecraft Username:
skyhunter45

What is the suggestion about?
starter trench picks

Description:
hello everyone so today i want to talk about a topic that not ranked players have a problem with but starter players do.
as you know if you want to make a base you have to trench so it wont get raided by a 20 chunk tunnel cannon and most people do not have the labour force to do that all alone and it makes a lot of players leave after playing for only a few days. i have seen a lot of people leaving due to this reason.a trench pickaxe is very hard to obtain and starter players don"t have that much money at the start and when they do have the money they don"t have the time(as in grace is over right after they brought the pickaxe and it would put them outside of the competition and makes then lose interest) trench their base and even when they do trench it they have the money issue and arn"t capable of making walls. this is a huge reason for the amount of people leaving factions right after joining or playing for a few days. without a proper faction(which not many people have)they get nothing done.
so my solution to this is
1. to add trench picks in vote crate key so it inspires them to vote and making it of a "rare" but not too much rare as that will discourage them from it
2.Make a function so that it automatically gives the leader of the faction a trench pick(with a limit of 1 per season or it will be abused).thee trench pick does not need to be 5x5 even a 3x3 will do
3.Put a trench pick on /shop for a amount that is not too much not too little (something like 400k-500k sounds like a decent price if you farm a bit but add a limit to how much they can buy per season a reasonable limit for me is 5)
hope you can take this into consideration

much love jartex and the staff members <3

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will very vastly effect the player base as motivating them to vote/staying online/recommending the server to other people

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

There are now Trench picks in /shop.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.