AUTHOR AUTHOR AmazingTrish Member Joined October 10, 2017 Messages 64 Points 19 Age 26 April 1, 2020 #11 Depthstrider4 said: HAHA nice vid Click to expand... Thanks
AUTHOR AUTHOR AmazingTrish Member Joined October 10, 2017 Messages 64 Points 19 Age 26 April 1, 2020 #12 SummerBoi said: nice damage indicators https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/ Click to expand... Thanks! I have removed damage indicators from my mod list and it wont be present in any future vids.
SummerBoi said: nice damage indicators https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/ Click to expand... Thanks! I have removed damage indicators from my mod list and it wont be present in any future vids.
AUTHOR AUTHOR AmazingTrish Member Joined October 10, 2017 Messages 64 Points 19 Age 26 April 1, 2020 #13 JoltTheBolt said: Normally I'm not a fan of over-edit but this sure is real enlightenment xD Click to expand... Ikr!
JoltTheBolt said: Normally I'm not a fan of over-edit but this sure is real enlightenment xD Click to expand... Ikr!