Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staffs

Would you recommend Rodagave, to screenshare some staffs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Lol squarewings and me voted no xD I think the staff wont use illegal hacks. Maybe not_Nuggets not_Nuggets (jk) but i don't think others would.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Lets first ss Rodagave publicly and then we move on.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I like how people are voting on this when it isn't even a suggestion.

Also your point. Unless a screenshare is out of the blue its useless. Delete cheats, clear strings , restart pc and there you are completely clean. And some good clients deconstruct and clear themselves when you close minecraft. That is the reason people get banned when they disconnect while being frozen.

So going to a player before getting accepted and telling them that before you get accepted you will have get screenshared anyone can easily come clean cuz all it takes is a pc restart.

There are some staff that have a shit load of anticheat punishments who are sus but unless you catch them out of the blue its useless.

YouTubeCrazy

Donator
Donator
IGN
YouTubeCrazy
um... My iq is dying rn. Staff ssing staff?
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyWarrior] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60
IGN: YouTubeCrazy - Discord: YouTubeCrazy#7480
To apply for Trail!