Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staffs of Jartex Network I found a problem with ranks.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Hello everyone. Eid Mubarak. So I am have been playing on the server for a lot recently. I think we all know that there are ranks on the server. I play bedwars and skywars a lot so I am talking about bedwars and skywars ranks. There are 3 different ranks. The ranks are sold at a great price but I think the players who are purchasing ranks are not getting enough perks. Example spouse a player with Gold rank types something in chat (in a lobby) beside his name it says Gold rank or his name is golden. (For all ranks). But if the same player types in chat in a bedwars or skywars game. In chat it shows only their name. The name is not golden or it says gold in chat. It is just default for him and default rank players. So they are almost the same in a bedwars or skywars game. Even tho they paid really great amount of money on the rank. If the staff team could fix it that will help me and other players a lot. So other players can know who has which rank. I did not mean only gold rank. I mean to all the ranks. e.g Staff, Youtubers, Paid ranks, and more.

Thank you for spending your important time reading this. Have a great day. ^_^

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
you can't suggest here. even if u suggest in the correct place still -1

shayanZgamer

Hello everyone. Eid Mubarak. So I am have been playing on the server for a lot recently. I think we all know that there are ranks on the server. I play bedwars and skywars a lot so I am talking about bedwars and skywars ranks. There are 3 different ranks. The ranks are sold at a great price but I think the players who are purchasing ranks are not getting enough perks. Example spouse a player with Gold rank types something in chat (in a lobby) beside his name it says Gold rank or his name is golden. (For all ranks). But if the same player types in chat in a bedwars or skywars game. In chat it shows only their name. The name is not golden or it says gold in chat. It is just default for him and default rank players. So they are almost the same in a bedwars or skywars game. Even tho they paid really great amount of money on the rank. If the staff team could fix it that will help me and other players a lot. So other players can know who has which rank. I did not mean only gold rank. I mean to all the ranks. e.g Staff, Youtubers, Paid ranks, and more.

Thank you for spending your important time reading this. Have a great day. ^_^
you know about EID?