Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staffs of Jartex Network I found a problem with ranks.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Hello everyone. Eid Mubarak. So I am have been playing on the server for a lot recently. I think we all know that there are ranks on the server. I play bedwars and skywars a lot so I am talking about bedwars and skywars ranks. There are 3 different ranks. The ranks are sold at a great price but I think the players who are purchasing ranks are not getting enough perks. Example spouse a player with Gold rank types something in chat (in a lobby) beside his name it says Gold rank or his name is golden. (For all ranks). But if the same player types in chat in a bedwars or skywars game. In chat it shows only their name. The name is not golden or it says gold in chat. It is just default for him and default rank players. So they are almost the same in a bedwars or skywars game. Even tho they paid really great amount of money on the rank. If the staff team could fix it that will help me and other players a lot. So other players can know who has which rank. I did not mean only gold rank. I mean to all the ranks. e.g Staff, Youtubers, Paid ranks, and more.

Thank you for spending your important time reading this. Have a great day. ^_^

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
You mean like on Hypixel? look, thing is, there aren't that many people with ranks on minigames. It's prettt rare to find one in your game. I think that displaying your rank for everyone to see in-game would provoke targeting, which is why I do not like this idea. The ranks have enough perks already, especially on sw with the kits. I think it's fine that it's mainly just cosmetics and an extra mission, it prevents bedwars from being pay2win. skywars on the other hand..

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Also, about staff being displayed in-game: no. cheaters would instantly toggle off unless they're stupid.

S

Shayy

I understand your point but if you look in the store and check what perks you get there are quite a few, besides nobody really spends ages typing in chat as most players would either talk in a party or simply not at all so there wouldn't be much of a point to change the chat color and displaying them in-game. It's an understandable idea but Its not the most reliable, helpful and honestly would not have much of a point. If the staff team were shown on the tab screen with the [staff] near their usernames then it would be easy for new players to know they're staff and turn off their hacks. Meanwhile if it doesn't show it on tab then new players might not know they're staff and will have their hacks on which will help the staff team punish more hackers. Same with Youtubers / Twitch, players might see their usernames with the [Youtube] or [Twitch] icon and can flood the chat trying to talk to them or when they're recording or live they can easily start spamming and advertising etc. because they know they are a youtuber or a twitch streamer. It would cause some issues besides I think it's completely fine how special users aren't displayed in the player list at the moment. Also if you would like to suggest your idea about special users being displayed in tab, then suggest it at : https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
OK, I get it about the target and staff. But staff can use /nick command. I know not all ranks have access to the /nick command but I am going to get the YouTuber rank very soon because I am very close to all the requirements of it. At least do it for Youtube and Twitch rank. They can do /nick if they don't want to get targeted. They can play unnicked if they want.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
I understand your point but if you look in the store and check what perks you get there are quite a few, besides nobody really spends ages typing in chat as most players would either talk in a party or simply not at all so there wouldn't be much of a point to change the chat color and displaying them in-game. It's an understandable idea but Its not the most reliable, helpful and honestly would not have much of a point. If the staff team were shown on the tab screen with the [staff] near their usernames then it would be easy for new players to know they're staff and turn off their hacks. Meanwhile if it doesn't show it on tab then new players might not know they're staff and will have their hacks on which will help the staff team punish more hackers. Same with Youtubers / Twitch, players might see their usernames with the [Youtube] or [Twitch] icon and can flood the chat trying to talk to them or when they're recording or live they can easily start spamming and advertising etc. because they know they are a youtuber or a twitch streamer. It would cause some issues besides I think it's completely fine how special users aren't displayed in the player list at the moment. Also if you would like to suggest your idea about special users being displayed in tab, then suggest it at : https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/
I understand. But I am about to get the Youtube rank soon so I want to play first bedwars game and when I type in chat I want it to show in chat. To prevent if from flooding the chat spamming I or other YouTubers or twitch streamers can use /nick command.

S

Shayy

I understand. But I am about to get the Youtube rank soon so I want to play first bedwars game and when I type in chat I want it to show in chat. To prevent if from flooding the chat spamming I or other YouTubers or twitch streamers can use /nick command.
You still might not get the rank so I suggest you become more active on all of the platforms and meet the requirements. Good luck but just by meeting the requirements doesn't always mean you will get it. If you want it to be added then you never know, other youtubers, twitch, staff etc. could possibly not want that. This idea is mainly just to show off but if you want it added then suggest it on the forums like I said: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/ as it cannot be added if you just give an idea on a bedwars thread. You need to properly suggest it there and not here.

LordVoid

IGN
LordVoid
I can respect your thought process on this but still I'm having trouble accepting it.First of all having ranks helps woth cool cosmetics in lobby as well as awesome cosmetics in game(I'm so jealous :whistle: ) and in sw the donor kit is all u need tbh. And about the names being golden/silver etc,thats cool and all but answer this: Whats the point? Whats wrong with how it in now?