Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeUnityXX

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LukeUnityXX

What is the suggestion about?
Staff additions to factions

Description:
There are only 2 staff members that play on factions. Pace and Hakim. I think y'all need to think about getting more staff members to main factions so the server is more clean and there is less bug abuse and cheating going on. Overall just need more active staff members on factions. Potentially an NA one to help cover those times. This would help make the server better.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will simply make the factions part of Jartex better.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, LukeUnityXX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. We are totally aware of this, but getting a Faction staff is really hard as most of the players on this gamemode are extremely toxic, and even if we do get one, they will either abuse for their faction to benefit it and get coordinates from them. Its good how we stick right now, there might be a chance that I sleep and you dm me and I see after I come online and yes I understand that is very very bad. I sadly cannot fix this, there is simply nobody wanting to help, factions community is just very toxic.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.