Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied STAFF WITHOUT MIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarisAli

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - Staff applicants do NOT need a microphone to be accepted
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
N/A
Q 2b) Where on the forums would this be added?

A 2b) - N/A
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - People wanting to apply for Jartex Staff require a mic to be within a chance of being accepted. For some people, this can be difficult as they do not own a mic/ have no means to acquire a mic or don't feel comfortable displaying their voice to others. I have discussed this with Voks_ previously and he has said being able to hear a persons voice symbolizes trust however within our community, trusts have been forged between players with no vocal contact that are strong e.g. in Prison, Factions and KitPvP. One might ask if this is possible, why can they not become staff too!
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - Allow a LOT more people to apply for staff

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - No

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Well, here's what I think
1. mic is easily obtained, by default via laptop or just use phone
2. most basically, it allow us to know you are not a bot
3. useful for quick communication in case of emergency

However, here's what I also think
1. some people type fast, they don't need a mic to communicate
2. they are not comfortable or simply cannot get a mic
3. they can get trust and prove that they are not bot at same time by being known throughout the game

theres probably some more reasons for yes-mic and no-mic
but i think having mic is still quite important unless u have high honor in game then you may be an exception

M

Management

Hi HarisAli,

Even though I do get your point, the microphone is staffs most powerful tool. It helps us to communicate with each other fast and simple.
We also have to put a lot of trust into our staff members since they have quite powerful permissions. We therefore, require applicants to be able to voice chat. With having a real chat with someone we can form an image of how the staff member will do his / her work, it also makes it a lost easier and faster to do an application call.
I once again do understand that it is hard for the people that do not have a microphone but it is and will stay required for now.

Kind regards,

Voks_
JartexNetwork Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.