Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Global STAFF RECRUITMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

loupio001

IGN
loutio001
Does anyone know when staff recruitment will reopen? I have almost finished all the requirements for applying and I just noticed that registrations were paused. I know that their message says to stay attentive and that the reopening will be announced on discord but I am just looking to know if anyone has information on a potential date

Solution
Hello, loupio001 loupio001 . Thank you for your interest in joining the staff team. The staff recruitment activities, such as the Trial Applications, are estimated to be resumed by the end of this month. However, please keep an eye on the discord server's announcements to know when the applications will be officially resumed.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
loupio001

loupio001

IGN
loutio001
Hey Loupio001,
As Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 said there is NO ETA, we cannot conclude anything. Even if staff members knew about it they aren't allowed to disclose unless instructed by their seniors.
Hope you understand, have a great day !
you right

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello, loupio001 loupio001 . Thank you for your interest in joining the staff team. The staff recruitment activities, such as the Trial Applications, are estimated to be resumed by the end of this month. However, please keep an eye on the discord server's announcements to know when the applications will be officially resumed.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.