Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /staff on Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is your suggestion's title?
/staff on Discord​

Suggestion Details:
To make a command on discord with the new bot that shows staff online on the minecraft server with a command, ie: /staff

Since, #commands is open for all now, it can be made exclusive to that channel.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Will allow easier contact players to staff who are online and prevent the pinging of unavailable staff.​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
As a staff, I like this idea so that people can contact me easily as well as other staff members, however, we always hang out in vanish so it's really not beneficial at all.

Most of the time it will show 0 staff online. You just tag a staff and wait for them to reply.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
idk if im correct but it was already suggested, Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Most of the time it will show 0 staff online. You just tag a staff and wait for them to reply.
Make the command bypass vanish, simple as that.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
however, we always hang out in vanish so it's really not beneficial at all.
I got a solution. Get out of vanish. I get that you wanna play and all, after all I was a staff too, but I barely see anybody online now. No Helpers, JrMods or Trials. Then I check my Friends List and theres like 8 staff online.

Imma stick with neutral

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I got a solution. Get out of vanish. I get that you wanna play and all, after all I was a staff too, but I barely see anybody online now. No Helpers, JrMods or Trials. Then I check my Friends List and theres like 8 people online.

Imma stick with neutral
I always try to help people by being online on discord, but this is not the way to go at all. It's called vanish for a reason if that is removed by the staff then might as well remove the feature itself.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I always try to help people by being online on discord, but this is not the way to go at all. It's called vanish for a reason if that is removed by the staff then might as well remove the feature itself.
I am not saying "remove vanish". As you said, "we always hang out in vanish". If you aren't playing, just unvanish. set a macro (pretty sure a macro for vanish is allowed), so when you decide to do staff duties, you unvanish. Thats what I did. I never see anyone on /staff, even at peak times

Status
Not open for further replies.