Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Staff need to describe why they denied a Youtube/twitch Application!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

What is your suggestion's title?
Staff need to describe why they denied a Youtube/twitch Application!​

Suggestion Details:
We all know that you can apply for Youtube/Twitch Rank and some get Approved and some get denied..
And I saw that people apply and like all people agree that this person is meeting every requirement and then there comes a staff member and denies it and we dont know why because they just say something like - Sorry your Twtich /Youtube Application is denied please look at all requirements..
So my point is here - Tell us the Reason why those people get denied.
In the Trial Application staff does tell if its - Lack of effort or Not meeting all Requirements - And I would say that this should be also done in Youtube/Twitch Application, since its also an ''Application''.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help the appliers Improving what the Staff members say and that they can include this and next time Getting Accepted.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

Suggestion Details:
We all know that you can apply for Youtube/Twitch Rank and some get Approved and some get denied..​
And I saw that people apply and like all people agree that this person is meeting every requirement and then there comes a staff member and denies it and we dont know why because they just say something like - Sorry your Twtich /Youtube Application is denied please look at all requirements..​
So my point is here - Tell us the Reason why those people get denied.​
In the Trial Application staff does tell if its - Lack of effort or Not meeting all Requirements - And I would say that this should be also done in Youtube/Twitch Application, since its also an ''Application''.​

It could help the appliers Improving what the Staff members say and that they can include this and next time Getting Accepted.​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Hey Mack! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:

- stating the reason of the apply getting denied would help figure out why it didnt get accepted.
( ik why u making this suggestion lmaooo )

Have a nice day!

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

Suggestion Details:
We all know that you can apply for Youtube/Twitch Rank and some get Approved and some get denied..​
And I saw that people apply and like all people agree that this person is meeting every requirement and then there comes a staff member and denies it and we dont know why because they just say something like - Sorry your Twtich /Youtube Application is denied please look at all requirements..​
So my point is here - Tell us the Reason why those people get denied.​

neutral
Most of the time it's pretty logical, It is annoying getting your app denied and not stating the precise reason, however, I don't mind it this way.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
neutral
Most of the time it's pretty logical, It is annoying getting your app denied and not stating the precise reason, however, I don't mind it this way.
But im talking about the ones where everyone is upvoting and then they are getting denied and we all dont know why..

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
-1, there could be a reason behind it. Its usually when they don't meet requirements and staff wont point out there requirements they have to figure out themselves

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
If you are referring to ItzArjun's YT application, it was denied as they DMed a Staff member to check out their application.
1666758423842.png1666758405081.png
From what I can interpret, Team Media does indeed inform the applicant about the denial. We can also see that the Staff team isn't allowed to share the reason.

Therefore,

Suggestion - Neutral

I have decided to remain Neutral as I won't mind if it changed but I think that it is fine as it is.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
If you are referring to ItzArjun's YT application, it was denied as they DMed a Staff member to check out their application.
View attachment 23087View attachment 23086
From what I can interpret, Team Media does indeed inform the applicant about the denial. We can also see that the Staff team isn't allowed to share the reason.

Therefore,

Suggestion - Neutral

I have decided to remain Neutral as I won't mind if it changed but I think that it is fine as it is.
I agree, -1 ^ reason stated above

NxFighter

(-1) Becuse there could be any reason behind it and if they tell the reason to everyone then the other future Media Rank players can make sure not to make same mistake as others in the application and not getting denied..

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
(-1) Becuse there could be any reason behind it and if they tell the reason to everyone then the other future Media Rank players can make sure not to make same mistake as others in the application and not getting denied..
isnt that a good thing lol

+1 they should add this

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
This is already done though, only if they dont meet the requirements we redirect them to the requirements. If they meet the requirements but want to deny them for something else we specify what it is.