Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Other /staff msg

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
/staff msg​

Suggestion Details:
So i have seen that when a player faces a hacker they do /staff because they cannot record or any other reason and sometimes there are only one staff member available or they are in other gamemode [ like for example the player is in bedwars and the staff member is in prison ] so the player can't contact the staff member, so he has to leave bedwars and join prison and tell who's hacking and also if they are in same gamemode the player will do /p invite and sometimes they won't join as they might think the player will do /p warp or due they might be Spectating other hackers or any other reason, so to make it easier we can add /staff msg <username> which makes it a lot easier, it should be like we can also msg the staff member if they are in different gamemode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can improve the communication with staff member, a player also can tell his problems through Minecraft and also as I mentioned above they can contact staff member of they are in different gamemodes.​

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Hello, Yeetboi2840!

After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:

- The command is fairly similar to /report which has been denied in suggestions already.
- Players could use the command for other uses and annoy staff members.
- Some people may also false report players which would waste staff time.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yeetboi2840​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is similar to /report which as been suggested and denied a lot of times.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07