Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Staff members should be 13+

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie

What is the suggestion about?
Staff members should be 13+

Description:
I think there should be a strict 13+ age requirement for become a staff member for the following reasons:

1) The 2 main staff members I interacted with who were under the age of 13, were just immature; they would occasionally be toxic, and sometimes they would just not know how to do/fix something.

2) You're not legally allowed to own a Discord account if you're under the age of 13. If the staff member says in their application that they're 12 or under, someone can screenshot them stating their age, report it to Discord and more often than not, get the staff member's account banned. https://discordapp.com/terms.
Unless there's a new rule stating that it's not compulsory for staff members to join the Discord server, you're not legally allowed to hire them.

3) Something I've found with younger staff members, is that they take most stuff to heart, bad idea when you're on a Minecraft server. When they get called young, they would warn or sometimes even mute. And, well, I'm sure a lot of you know what happened when a certain someone lost his staff rank recently... he got very angry & toxic, and was under the age of 13.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the staff team look better in general, getting rid of some of the immaturity & just lack of seriousness.

Extra Information:
I am not trying to disrespect the staff in anyway, I'm just saying how the team could be improved. Partly why I left names out.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/ vote it +1 for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
tbh i think they should be at least 14 yo to join the staff team because they need to be mature to manage the perms and to take the right decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.