Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

staff experience ONLY STAFFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyNutella

only staffs reply please what was your experience when applied for staff and how did u made your application look better and unique than other peoples
As an ex admin on Jartex network I still get PTSD from assisting people in assistance chat on discord because there is always that one guy who asks why the server thinks he is a bot or why it says he has been banned by an old staff member in 2013 even though it clearly says to restart your router. I also sometimes wake up at night and get a huge urge to shoot myself in the head and commit sepuku after.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
o

so with whom am i supposed to have such kind of relations with i didn't knew such a requirement existed
tbh the higher the staff the better it is. If I were you and had to pick someone I would go for ovq ovq heavy virgin should be easy enough to get him on board. Plus he is a sr mod which would be quite beneficial as he can be bias towards you and help you get accepted and get promotions

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hellomegod1938
tbh the higher the staff the better it is. If I were you and had to pick someone I would go for ovq ovq heavy virgin should be easy enough to get him on board
i see so i have to basically put up a charge on him and state bout it in my application i will note that

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
i see so i have to basically put up a charge on him and state bout it in my application i will note that
I mean aslong as you're of the female gender, just seduce him and you can add that to your staff application that you are in a very sexual and loving relationship with said staff member (more personal detail the more unique it will be). I mean honestly speaking you don't even need to be I think he would even go for trans women, like I said before he is quite a desperate little man

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hellomegod1938
sadly i am not a woman but i would try my luck on this guy if hes truly a desperate guy then maybe it will be a pice of cake for me
I mean aslong as you're of the female gender, just seduce him and you can add that to your staff application that you are in a very sexual and loving relationship with said staff member (more personal detail the more unique it will be). I mean honestly speaking you don't even need to be I think he would even go for trans women, like I said before he is quite a desperate little man

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
There's no need to go further with this sexual discussion, or the thread will be locked, as well as the rule-breakers punished for the respective Forums Offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.