Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted stacked pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
stacked pots​

Description:
as many of the survival players base know, u could use player shops to dupe and stack potions by just putting water bottles and setting the shop to the desired potion and buying them in stacks... of course, the bug was patched -otherwise, I wouldn't have given a tutorial about it upthere- but some players were smart enough to see through that and anticipated it.

this resulted in some players having hundreds of stacked duped potions which is giving them an advantage over anyone else who has to fill up his inv with potions rather than armors.

the suggestion: either make a rule making it bannable like what u did with the claim blocks reward from leveling up clans OR bring back the thing and pretend it was an intentional feature.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
make things fair for everyone​

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Or you can cry. Anyways I don't play survival, so the experts can speak on this.

AmaP

the water bottle will be patched and stay but make like you put same potion like str 2 in chest and buy them and stacked

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, oom7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.